Scroll Down to See All the Fun Items Available.

Contact us at: zoobdesigns@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Toddler Boy Ties




Ties $8.00 each

Fun and Modern toddler boy ties. For the fun little guy in your life. These ties are reversible with a solid print on the other side, to give you more versatility. They have a rough edge for a fun modern twist.

Choose from: Blue/Tan stripe with Blue on the back. Leopard print with tan Corduroy on the back, Navy/White stripe with Tan Corduroy on back or Paisley with tan Corduroy on the back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tori it is your cousin Ivy!! Kenzie forwarded me this link. How CUTE! So far I have only gotten down to the ties and they are so cute. How fun for you and your sister to have this site...I hope things go well for you on it and I will be sure to check back from time to time and forward it onto my family and friends? Ivy Hunter

    ReplyDelete